Sunday, May 22, 2011

Things I Learned In The Last Few Years

These are the things I learned since I moved to the US:

1. Doing my own laundry
2. Avoiding talking to people while doing laundry
3. Eating by myself- alone
4. Eating by myself even when people around me aren't eating
5. Not getting shocked at people who eat without offering
6. Drinking to get drunk
7. Getting groceries, cooking and doing dishes
8. Sucking it up!
9. Checking www.weather.com like a pansy everday
10. Sending cards to people who matter
11. Saying thank you (more than neccessary)
12. Breakfast can be had for dinner
13. Making a cheesecake and making crepes
14. There is no such thing as too much exercise
15. There is no such thing as too much food
16. There is no such thing as too much...
17. Ice-cream can be had with root beer though it makes both of them taste disgusting
18. A hike is a really tough walk
19. Sometimes shoes and bags can cost more than jewelry
20. Everything is recyclable and disposable