Saturday, January 14, 2012

Scott Schuman and Garance Dore Are Making Me Broke

Yes, they are. I am sure I am not the only one either. But what a happy way to be broke.

I started the new year with a resolution to pay off all my student loans and to make more of an effort in the fashion department. Clearly no goal congruence there. So I started with the easier one.

I love clean cute and paisley. Here are two pictures of things I bought:

 The dress is a Diane Von Furstenberg - so cute and clean cut. I wear it with a big black belt and black knee high boots. Its still cute.

The coat is from Anthropologie. It looks much better when I wear it than in the picture. Its cute and snug.



Hmm.. what next? I am thinking some very 60's dresses. I am talking clean cuts, bold patterns and fun! Something like this (not exactly that fabric)