Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself...

Where I find myself sleeping, eating and being thoroughly spoiled.

I am back home after almost 2 years and for the first time in 2 years I have had one WHOLE week of uninterrupted sleep at night. The weather in Kolkata has been perfect (by which I mean slightly warm of course.) Its been in the 70's and the sun is up every single day. That does wonders for my mood.

I also get tea made for me, exactly the way I want it. And lots of fish...

I have ventured into the city twice and plan to do a lot more venturing soon. However, next week I am heading down south to Kerala. Looking forward to another trip. I like how I have already been travelling a lot this year... I hope to maintain the pattern.

P.S. I have a new interest and it makes my Dad very happy - gardening.