Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gitanjali vs Gigi

Gitanjali:  I just want to go home and live with my parents.
Gigi: I have to find a job and make it on my own dammit!

Gitanjali: I hate drinking.
Gigi: I normally don't drink Cabernet from the bottle but today...

Gitanjali: I want to nest. Have my own house, cat, husband, babies, walk-in closet and cooking range
Gigi: I can't decide whether I want to be in DC or Delhi, SF or Bangalore. In fact right now homelessness sounds dandy!

Gitanjali: I feel at peace, connected to the One, ready to share my joy!
Gigi: Peace, joy, the One!! What were your parents on when they had you?!

Gitanjali: There can be no movie better than Love Actually ever!
Gigi: Kill Bill - O! yeah!

Gitanjali: I need a massage, a haircut and a good vegetarian brunch.
Gigi: I need a drink. Make that two!

Enough said.