Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Crazy Lady Attack

I woke up this morning to a couple of rather ridiculous/slanderous comments on my blog from an obviously cccrraazzayyy lady from Cupertino, CA, whose name is... wait for it... Gitanjali! She also goes by Gigi. For a second I was like.. What Would Don Draper Do?

She was bat shit insane. Like way way out there whacko. I am talking T-Rex on cocaine insane! I guess i made my point. Must control tiny fists of fury!

So CL/ T-Rex as she shall hence forth be known is at least older than 50. But, she thinks that her computer which was hacked at some point had material very similar to what she see's in my blog. Kinda weird since she is at least double my age if not more. So I have concluded that it could be one of three things:

1. She has never ever ever heard of a namesake and doesn't believe people can have similar experiences or,
she has wayyy too much time on her hands to Google not just her name but also her nickname



OR - THIS SEEMS MOST LIKELY

party-fails-doctors-orders-hoegaarden-sounds-good

This will explain why I have disabled comments on my profile. As my environmental econ prof used to say - don't indulge the crazies with argument they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.